MSExcel - Your First Spreadsheet
This is the first task in MSExcel.
In this task you are going to create the following spreadsheet:
These two videos will help you understand the basic of MSExcel.
You may want to watch them a few times, or pause them as you work.
MSExcel Video 1: Introduction
MSExcel Video 2: More Features
Some specifications for this task include:
Take your time, this is the first task so it might take a litte bit to get used to it.
- All that inlcude a money value should be set to currency
- The formula for the Subtotal should be price x quantity sold, so for tennis balls it is = B3*C3
- The formula for HST should be subtotal * 0.13, so for tennis balls it is =D3 * 0.13
- The formulafor TOTAL should be subtotal + HST, so for tennis balls it is =D3 + E3
- The formulas for the dark green TOTALS at the bottom should sum all the values in that row. So the formula for Quantitiy Sold TOTAL would be =sum(C3:C13)